Sydney - $120,000 - $130,000 package plus benefits
Rare clientside opportunity for a quantitative researcher that is excited about working in a role where you will get to have involved in the arts, lifestyle, and planning of a community.
The role: Research and Insight Manager
This is an important role heading up the Research Division of a council, who are focused creating a community that is centred around what people want and need.
Managing a small but very passionate team of qualitative and quantitative researchers you will focused on delivering strategic recommendations to both internal and external clients. Your insights will be used to inform decision making across the council as a while, you will be the voice of the Australian population.
No two days will be the same, and you will take a very hand on approach to the day to day running of projects. You will take the lead on proposals, moderating qualitative focus groups and workshops insight generation, reporting and presenting. You will operate like that of an agency – fast paced, innovative and a variety of projects, but get to see your insights come to life.
Your key stakeholders will be both internal and external stakeholders, and your insights will support marketing efforts, policy development and strategic planning for the community.
To apply, the ideal candidate will have:
• 7+ years’ experience in market research; ideally agency side
• Prior team management experience, you enjoy guiding and mentoring a team
• Experience working collaboratively
• An impressive quantitative toolkit – experience using SPSS & Q
• Hands on qualitative skills – focus group moderation and running IDIs
• A passion for market research in both social & commercial
• Experience presenting to C-suite executives
• High attention to detail
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 9258 1120