Perth - $90,000 - $120,000 plus superannuation
Set yourself up for the future with a rare senior quantitative role in a successful boutique strategy and insights agency.
• Boutique research and marketing strategy agency with impressive growth plans for 2018
• Opportunity to progress to a top management position in 1 year
• Creative, collaborative, edgy with a high remuneration package and flexibility
This independent agency has made its mark as one of the leading insights, research and strategy consultancies in Australia. They continually keep on top of the latest ways of thinking in qualitative & quantitative research and are highly strategic and adaptable.
With tremendous growth plans, the business is looking for an ambitious Senior Account Manager who is equally home with team management, client management and being hands on with research. You will contribute to growing the quantitative (ad hoc & tracking) specialism working across sectors (retail/ Insurance/financial & FMCG) and across mixture projects (innovation, branding and communications).
• An impressive researcher: This role will suit someone with a mix of quantitative & qualitative experience.
• A Commercial Mind: You’ll be used to liaising with clients and providing them with insights that ignite change
• A Hands-on practitioner: You like getting into the research and will have input into reporting, questionnaire design, analysis (SPSS & Q), insight generation and presenting
• A team player: You genuinely enjoy working and value the relationship you have with your staff, clients and suppliers. You want to be part of the success of the business.
To apply or discuss further please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9285 1120