London - £35,000 - £42,000
Would you like the opportunity to join one the UK's most respected research consultancies and work on impactful political and media research?
One of the UK's leading specialist research consultancies who service their clients with bespoke, innovative and intelligent research solutions are looking for a Research Manager to join their team. The role has a heavy focus on opinion polling and managing the team across the full project lifecycle to service clients from blue-chip corporations, trade bodies, regulators, political bodies, public sector bodies, governments and charities. This will require candidate with strong track record of leading and delivering research projects within an agency environment. You will benefit from working for a company who have a great reputation within their market who work with numerous household name companies offering a consultative approach.
• Work across a number of sectors to successfully identify, develop and manage client relationships.
• Oversee the delivery of high quality quantitative and qualitative research projects within the set timeframes.
• Be responsible for producing high quality proposals that demonstrate the company's values and expertise within the market.
• A strong background in qualitative and quantitative research including the ability to be able to write proposals and design methodologies.
• Proven experience of working within an agency setting to ensure you are able to handle working across multiple clients in an effective manner.
• Ability to manage and lead a team to make sure research projects are managed at each stage and delivered on time.
• Excellent client facing skills to work effectively with multiple stakeholders across the business.
You will be well rewarded both in terms of package and with progression and training opportunities and will always be fully supported in progressing your career internally. To apply please send your CV to Frances Burton at Resources Group: email@example.com