Quantitative Research Consultant
$110,000 - $130,000 + Super + Bonus
• Be a key element of the future direction of a fast-growing business
• Entrepreneurial environment driven by collaboration
• Competitive package & bonus, team management, annual trips
Progress to a top management position within a highly strategic research / management consultancy
The agency: Highly strategic consultancy that blends market research with strategy and insights. With a boutique output, they genuinely partner with clients and help them solve the tricky problems. They are known across the industry for their strategic thinking and expertise to transform insights into true commercial value.
The team is passionate, collaborative and inspirational.
The role: As a Senior Quantitative Consultant you will become an integral part of the team. From proposal to presentation you will add value at each step (with a focus on quantitative research). Your focus will on consumer strategy and insight development within the aviation, retail, FMCG, insurance, and Finance space.
It’s a high-profile position and you will be involved in:
• Strategic quantitative problem solving
• Work side-by-side with the directors (who are some of Australia’s top researchers)
• Own and manage the most important client accounts
• Spend time on site with clients – you will become a part of their insights/marketing team
• Develop a compelling story for clients with clear recommendations
• Lead a super smart team of junior researchers
• Impressive experience in market research, planning or insights agency or clientside
• Experience leading client accounts
• A hands-on approach to quantitative analysis – SPSS, Q, R, and Excel
• Genuine passion for market research and new ways of thinking
The perks: Great location, social team, team trips, training, flexible culture, quick career progression and management opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120