Senior Consultant (Qualitative Insights)
$80,000 + Superannuation
Join a Market Research Consultancy with a difference. This agency is a global, with the agility and excitement of a growing boutique consultancy. They put a genuine emphasis on culture and are, curious, collaborative and creative. They are passionate about helping people learn, stretch and grow and respect those who have a point of view.
Combining both qual & quant research, they are specialists in understanding the everchanging attitudes, cultural trends and behaviours of the Australian population and partner with both commercial business and government bodies.
This is a great role, for a qualitative researcher who is looking look for autonomy and a step up, whilst still being in an agency that supports and trains staff.
As a Senior Consultant you will be the go-to person for everything qual for your clients, your days will be varied where you will be responsible for:
• Managing the day-to-day of research projects (pitch to presentation)
• Running groups, workshops, brainstorming sessions and IDIs
• Delivering impactful and actionable insights for clients
They are particularly interested in speaking to candidates who;
• Thrive off working in an agency environment
• Can independently run focus groups, IDIs, workshops, co-creations & brainstorming sessions
• Have impressive presentation and storytelling skills – like delivering insights
• Are highly motivate, driven and have a hunger to do well
• Are fascinated by human behaviour and cultural insights
We are open to speaking to a variety of backgrounds strategist, planner, researchers and brand specialists – if you can demonstrate your solid qualitative skills and your passion for insights.
If you are interested, or would like to know more please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1020