Market Research Analyst
$50,000 - $60,000 + superannuation
As a Market Research Analyst you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most recognised brands, helping to solve their biggest challenges. You will be an integral part of a small knit and high performing quantitative team that work on branding, customer experience and product development projects.
This is an exciting and diverse role ideal for someone ready to:
• Manage survey research projects, within timeline and budgets and dealing with clients
• Design questionnaires
• Analyse and interpret data - using the numbers to tell a story
• Prepare reports and recommendations that drive client success
• Assist with presentations
• Become an expert for your clients in the auto, technology and finance sector
Apply today if you:
• Love data, consumer decision-making, and puzzles.
• Can create killer stories in presentations, visually, and in writing.
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in insights-focused fields such as economics, marketing or psychology
• Strong organisational, multi-tasking, decision-making, and problem-solving abilities along
• An analytical aptitude, inquisitive nature, and a passion for uncovering insights;
• Background and/or familiarity with quantitative and/or qualitative research methodologies;
The agency offers high quality training and development, exposure to being client facing and a supportive work environment. To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120