$80,000 - $90,000 + super - Sydney
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international business with a difference. Big is sometimes better! As a business they have an unrivalled view of what is happen in the homes and lives of consumers across Australia and by fusing a range of data and research they help their clients stay ahead of the competition.
This role sits within their dedicated qualitative division. The team is known for its ability to help uncover the ‘human’ story and to breathe life into what a client knows about their customers and consumers.
A key selling point of this role is the variety on offer. The work includes ideation, innovation, sensory testing, neuroscience, needs and motivational research, communications testing, decision making and shopper research.
The day to day:
• Taking a brief from a client and helping develop proposals
• The project management of all stages of a research process (recruitment, discussion guides, fieldwork, analysis, reporting and presenting)
• Ensuing project are managed to time and budget
• The management of resources and freelancers
• Identifying the key client insights, crafting engaging stories and providing clear actionable recommendations
To be successful in this role you will have upwards of 3 years qualitative research experience and the ability to distil insights from array of data sources beyond a simple focus group or interview.
In return you will get to work for a team that pride itself of being both fun and smart. Constantly learning from each other and their clients they are innately curious. With an excellent training and development program they have an award winning future leaders program. They also recognise that there is a world beyond the office. As such they offer one of the industry’s best flexible working programs that allow staff to work off site when needed as well as variable start and finish times.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121