Research Director – GM potential
Sydney, $110,000 - $140,000 + benefits
Is it better to be a small fish in a big pond, or big fish in a small pond?
My client is a successful strategic market research agency. A small and powerful independent they enjoy a privileged position of partnership with their loyal client base in Retail, Franchise, Sport, NFP, Government and Convenience.
We are now seeking a Research Director to lead the team, who could ultimately step into a general management role.
This is an exciting immediate management responsibility, and further progression working closely with the Managing Director.
• Lead the professional development, growth and day to day management of the team
• Build strategic relationships across the client base
• Write influential proposals to win new business
• Ensure clever research design and innovative analytical approaches
• Oversee the team in all project delivery
• Support insights and idea generation
• Craft final client deliverables to present & inspire c-suite client boards
This agency is a smart and they have a reputation to up-hold for quality and precision. Can you bring an worthy level of people and client leadership that can pick up the mantle?
• Significant experience working in a managerial capacity in consumer/business market research
• Market research agency experience is essential
• Strong understanding of the Australian brand landscape and consumer trends
• Generalist knowledge of the dynamics of differing industries
• Expertise in concept testing, brand research, customer experience, choice modelling, segmentation etc
• Overall a quantitative specialist, but ideally comfortable in qualitative methods
Culturally, this team is just lovely – open, smart and collaborative. You’ll enjoy being a big fish in their success story in a business striving forward, and with a commendable interest in sustainability and social responsibility.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121