Senior Economist – Mining, Construction & Infrastructure
$100,000 - $150,000 + superannuation + bonus
Independent global advisory firm. Strategic Consulting. Opportunity to step up into a management role with high growth potential.
Management Consultancy and Trends forecasting
Seen as a global leader, this global trends and forecasting consultancy combines market research, forecasting and advanced analytics to understand markets. They produce syndicated reports and bespoke consulting for leading brands in the construction and building industry.
Due to client growth, the team is looking to hire a Senior Economist:
• You will take the lead on managing client accounts and provide an unparallel ability to forecast external market trends and asses industry’s economic, social and business impact
• Your key focus will be in the construction industry, however the business has a multidisciplinary approach, so you will work across an array of industries and sector (both commercial and social)
• You will manage a team and take a lead on mentoring, training and development
With high growth in the pipeline, this agency is looking for candidates that aren’t just doers but are hunters and are excited about developing strong relationships with clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Prior experience working in a similar capacity as an economist
• Tertiary degree in economics, mathematics or psychology with strong excel skills
• Experience in econometric modelling and forecasting coupled with strong quantitative skills
• An ability to turn complex data into clear and succinct insights
• Solid analytical skills to identify and explain underlying trends in construction markets
What is on offer?
• Exceptional career progression.
• High remuneration package and bonus.
• Social – Christmas parties, boat parties, BBQ
• International travel opportunities
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9258 1120