Qualitative Brand Strategist – Innovation & Trends
This agency inspires clients with qualitative behavioural insights that help drive brand growth strategies.
Led by innovative methods and best client outcomes, this agency is an elite force in the world of consumer insights and are only bought in on high-end strategy and big exploratory research projects – especially in brand & communications.
The job day to day:
• Contribute to a range of qualitative insights strategy projects from brief to de-brief
• Play an integral role in client relationships - involved and client facing right from very first kick off meeting
• Applying a range of qualitative methods such as groups, depths, ethnographic principles and actively involved in fieldwork from day one - developing your tool kit
• Supporting and learning from the wider business
• Representing the agency at industry and client events
• Excellent analytical thinking and writing skills to draw out and interpret insights to present credibly to clients
• Ideally experience in another high end boutique (overall consumer insights agency experience is essential)
• An inquisitive mind and natural ability to draw out influential factors, join the dots, see the bigger picture
• A passion for brands, consumer trends, behavior and application to business
• Self-motivated and with a high level of initiative - you will want training and direction but will then enjoy freedom and responsibility to run with things
This is a creative, fun, premium ad hoc consultancy with a solid and loyal client base spanning FMCG, airline, media, technology, retail and liquor.
They're based in a vibrant district with easy transport, shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. The office is architecturally designed and a great space to enjoy working in!!
If you are looking to establish your credentials as a qualitative strategist and step up and learn more in a creative, progressive environment then please get in touch for more details.
To apply please contact Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121