Qualitative Research Manager| Behavioural insights/ Real world results
Shanghai, RMB25,000 – RMB40,000 per month + bonus
This agency is a world expert in packaging, shopper marketing and new product insights. They are integrating the latest behavioral sciences with cutting edge technology and bespoke research techniques to provide clients with real life results.
Their areas of specialism are shopper journeys, mobile eye tracking, concept testing and new product development, packaging innovation, improving pack messaging and cultural analysis.
The goal is to foster a learning environment. The business encourages independent thinkers with critical reasoning skills to uncover the best solutions for clients and who want to challenge the status quo to improve processes and create solutions. This is a great environment for continued learning and developing your career.
You will join the Shanghai office as part of a 25+ Asia team, working closely with the qualitative team across with Singapore and Shanghai offices.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Study design – applying the right methodologies to client needs
• Taking ownership for client relationships and defining their research needs
• Conducting ethnographic fieldwork, depths and group interviews and using the retail lab to observe behaviour
• Designing brilliant presentations to influence client’s decisions
• Writing papers, content and reports for clients
• Working with increasing autonomy towards the AD level
You will have 5-8 years’ experience providing an understanding of marketing research issues and methodologies, primarily through supplier-side research positions. Ideally you’ll be experienced in packaging, shopper, new product innovation research within the FMCG category but this is not essential if you have strong agency research experience.
Local experience in the China market is essential, as in fluency in Chinese and English.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121