$70,000 – 85,000 + SUPER
Agency & Role
With over a decade of success, today this thriving agency enjoys their pole position working on high-end research & pure consulting projects.
As a Research Consultant, you will help deliver a broad variety of quantitative research projects in a client-facing role from pitch to presentation, contributing at all stages.
Working with some of Australia's most challenging and rewarding businesses - your task will be to support the wider team, build rapport with clients and put to practice your quantitative methodological, project management, analytical, interpretive and story-telling skills.
Your stretch goal would be to quickly step up to Senior Consultant level with increasing responsibility for clients, outcomes and taking on team responsibility.
Startup mentality - They've forgotten the 12 candles on their birthday cake and still behave like a new agency - energetic, ambitious & agile
Empowerment - The team are encouraged to share and pursue and take ownership of your new ideas with full support
Non-hierarchical - Everyone has a voice and work together on projects, directors and consultants alike. They believe a more diverse pool of thought is a more powerful pool.
Social - Enjoy the journey with regular team strategy meetings, performance rewards, new training/learning opportunities and team-building events.
• Unparalleled exposure to thinking, projects, clients, research methods and tools
• A training scholarship
• Extra annual leave
• Free personal training
• Funky offices with state-of-the-art facilities
• Financial incentives - performance bonus and prizes
• Relevant degree/higher education qualifications
• Prior experience in a Market Research Agency
• Ideally exposure to various industries – FMCG, retail, finance, tech, media etc
• Interested in variety - brand health, CX, product development & customer segmentation research
• Hands-on analytical skills – SPSS/Q or similar
• Committed, passionate and career minded
If this sounds like an environment you could excel in, then please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121