Sydney $90,000 - $120,000 + superannuation + bonus
This boutique agency blends that of a management consultancy, technology agency and strategic research and they deliver real-time customer insights.
Expert in transformation they champion a mix methodology approach to problem solving, using the latest thinking in qual and quant integrating; online communities, mobile qual, real-time reporting, in-store immersions and engaging surveys.
The business is in an exciting stage of growth, with new clients and projects creating the need for a Dualist Senior Account Manager to join them.
This is a senior role in the business, reporting directly to the MD where you will have input into the direction of the business. Your key focus will be on;
• Client management – from proposal to presentation with awesome brands
• Leading ad-hoc projects – branding, CX, VoC, comms & concept testing
• Running qualitative – focus groups, IDIs, online communities and in-store immersions
• Storytelling – actionable insight generation that drives client growth
• Business development - growing existing and new clients accounts
• Team management – support and mentor juniors
Your previously hands on quantitative and qualitative market research experience (running focus groups/online communities) will be of key importance. It’s essential that you have strong client account management skills, experience with presenting and driving client growth.
The business offers flexibility around working arrangements and fast career progression. It’s a genuine opportunity to step-up your career.
To apply, please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120