Qualitative Insights Director – Melbourne – FMCG
$100,000 – $120,000 package
A boutique insights consultancy has formed trusted-advisor type relationships with a host of much-loved Australian brands.
The diverse knowledge, skills and expertise in this boutique team enables their clients to complete complex research projects in Australia utilising a range of traditional & more innovative methodologies. Much of their work is FMCG focussed & they are aiming to be a specialist within this space.
They emphasize a positive attitude, encourage professional development and do lots of fun social stuff as well. Growth has created a need for a hungry quallie to join them at either Account Director or Director level.
• Run qualitative projects independently from pitch to presentation
• Utilise a diverse array of methods to extract insights, from the more traditional e.g. focus groups, accompanied shops, in home
depth interviews through to workshops, online communities and more ethnographic approaches.
• Facilitate workshops and create memorable, graphic design outputs and films to tell the story.
• Coach more junior team members
Your key attributes should include:
• Solid qualitative market research agency experience, with expertise servicing clients in food, drinks & retail
• Self-sufficient, a sharp thinker and strong commercial acumen
• Genuinely passionate about research and unlocking customer insights
• Hungry to learn about new cultures, behaviours, needs and consumers
To apply please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1120 for further information