Qualitative Account Director – Create the future!
Sydney, $100,000 - $120,000 + bonus & benefits
Looking for career inspiration? How does this set your heart on fire…
This explorative Research Consultancy is passionate about uncovering amazing ideas and digging for pearls of truth that change categories, break convention and propel brands forward.
They are the strategic facilitator between brands & their consumers, co-creating the future together through research which is smart, robust and evidence based. An agile process which leaves everyone feeling energised!
Commercially minded, they work with the biggest ANZ brands out there, but they’re also grounded in sustainability and social responsibility. You can feel good and do good, whilst doing business!
An independent agency, their culture has remained nimble, flexible and entrepreneurial for 15+ years and the quality of their engagement, thinking and deliverables is unwavering as they answer to their clients and each other, not stakeholders.
Here is what they are best at:
• Brand & strategy
• NPD and innovation
• Communication development and optimisation
• Thought leadership
• Stakeholder/board engagement
• Confidently tailor qualitative approaches to meet client briefs
• Actively seek to develop research approaches and techniques further
• Develop winning proposals and oversee projects from start to finish
• Lead analytical discussion and recommendations with clients
• Inspire, mentor and share knowledge with your team
• Significant experience in qualitative consumer insights
• Supplier side experience essential
• Confident in workshops, co-creation, groups, depths, ethnography, cultural insights & trends
• Experience in leading client relationships
• A passion for people, qual, behavior and culture
• A brand strategist
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121