Project and Client Consultant | Customer & Employee Satisfaction
Melbourne, $60,000 - $75,000+SUPER
Join a Market Research Consultancy passionate about helping businesses understand how happy their employees and customers really are. This business is offering great client relationships, excellent career opportunities, a growing team and chance to collaborate with offices across Australia.
What are the key areas of focus of this role?
• Technology: You will work closely with internal tech teams to manage a highly sophisticated software platform designed to
effectively collect and display survey data on employee and customer satisfaction. You will help customize the platform for project
/ client needs and will train clients on how to use the survey collection and dashboard reporting functions.
• Project Management: You will play a pivotal role in the design, management and delivery of quantitative Market Research
projects. This will involve:
o Questionnaire management
o Fieldwork management; using existing client databases and collaborating with panel teams when required
o Ad hoc data analysis and presentation preparation
o Delivery of dashboard reporting
This role will be fast paced and won’t leave you bored! Your desk will busy and will have you running multiple projects at any given time.
• Client Management: From day one you’ll work with high value clients from proposal design to insight delivery. You will attend
kick off meetings, update them on project progress and deliver results. Clients are from a range of industries including services,
government, community services and retail.
• Insights Development: Your clients will turn to you to understand what data means and how they effectively implement
changes based on results. Your role will be to truly understand research results and offer value through your interpretation.
Are you excited by what you’ve read? Firstly, make sure you tick the following boxes and then please send your CV to us to be considered.
• Have experience working in Quantitative Market Research; you may come from a full service research role, a technology firm
or in a panel provider and now be looking for your next step up.
• Have a natural flair with clients. Your team have the relationships they do with clients because they’re great at building long
standing relationships with clients. You’ll need to bring energy, smiles and a can-do attitude to fit in here.
• Be excited by the idea of joining a growing team with big ideas for the future
• Excellent project management skills. You’ll need some tried and tested ways of staying organised to make sure you keep all your balls in the air.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121