Quantitative Consultant – Premium Research Consultancy
Melbourne, $80,000 - $100,000 + BENEFITS
Are you looking for a new challenge, career progression or to gain experience working on a range of research challenges?
The agency can offer you an unparalleled environment to develop your career in strategic marketing insights.
You’ll craft research programs using the very best techniques to engage with consumers from all walks of life to gain deeper understanding of their behaviours, perceptions, motivations and experiences.
Enjoy benefits such as:
• Progressive & innovative research practices
• Big brand clients & insights challenges
• Personal development plans with clear structure & support to achieve your goals
• Supportive of work life balance with extra annual leave & flexible working
• Industrial office, standing desks and frequent social perks & rewards
• Top-end industry salaries & profit bonus
The current opening is for a Consultant specialist in quantitative market research methods working broadly across blue-chip FMCG, Airline, Technology, Retail and Financial Services on brand development, innovation, customer experience and communications.
Role & responsibilities:
• Help manage and grow client relationships
• Get under the skin of client business issues
• Co-create briefs with clients and design customised research solutions
• Manage multiple research projects & clients, including trackers and ad hoc projects
• Deliver exceptional insights through world-class reporting and presenting
• An analytical and open-minded approach to complex issues
• Demonstrated capacity to bring creative thinking to the table
• Prior market research agency or clientside insights experience is essential
• Working end to end on quantitative market research studies
• Passion for people, behaviour and brands
• Strong data skills and experience with SPSS or similar
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121