Insights Manager – Clientside – MAJOR BANK
Sydney, $90,000 - $120,000 + bonus + benefits
A fantastic opportunity to work onsite at one of the Top 5 Banks, via a top-flight Market Research Agency
Immerse yourself in the bank’s business needs with a specialist focus on customer experience strategy via a variety of data streams and customised research programs.
Permanently seconded to the bank, you will enjoy all the benefits of a strategic in-house research role, whilst acting as the strategic liaison between the bank and your agency. You’ll represent the services, products and tools of your agency and ensure the continued strength of the partnership and quality of the service delivered.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Nurture & grow the client relationship
• Get to know the agency tools and services to best represent these in-house
• Deliver best practice quantitative research solutions, data and strategy
• High end presentations to top c-suite executives
• Spot new business opportunities
Can you deliver the kind of optimal service delivery, data interpretation, insights strategy and relationship management that’s required?
In return you can count on career progression, great exposure to a big financial institution and its key players, a smart team, tight senior leadership, best industry training, professional memberships, lots of social perks (from 2 teams – the bank and the agency!) and performance based rewards.
• Significant experience in consumer insights & strategy – agency or clientside
• A high level of aptitude in problem solving and decision making
• Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of stats packages like SPSS/Q
• Strong track record of client management
• Influencing and motivation skills for high end stakeholder engagement
• Experience in financial services, or services (technology, IT, energy etc) ideal
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121