Qualitative Insights Planner
AUD$70,000 - $90,000 + super
Semiotic & cultural analysis, future visioning, brand storytelling, ethnography, co-creation, strategic planning, brand & communications strategy
This successful boutique strategy and insights agency is currently thirty strong and growing fast!
One of the most sought-after work places for research and insights professionals in Australia is it the destination agency of choice for today and tomorrow’s best and brightest minds!
They are working hard to offer clients a supplier experience that goes beyond the norm. With a client centric focus and emphasis on consultancy they take thinking further and utilise a huge range of innovative research techniques and frameworks to give clients a clear sense of direction and facilitate action. They can see beyond the insights and guide strategy.
Offering services across the strategic, tactical, creative and commercial that includes …
• Semiotic and cultural analysis
• Future visioning
• Brand story telling
• Communication processing analysis
• Strategic planning and brand consultancy
… they work for a whole host of big names clients.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for to hire a talent and ambitious Qualitative Insights Planner.
This is an amazing opportunity for a researcher with 2-3+years’ research agency or planning experience who is looking to step up.
The day to day:
• Helping to designing studies and writing proposals
• Planning and conduct qualitative research including moderating focus groups and depths
• Keeping all relevant parties updated on the status of projects
• Managing junior resources
• Analysing findings and helping to pull together strategic recommendations
• Helping clients understand how to activate the insights
With fantastic offices, a great team ethos and a fun and supportive culture this could be a great next move.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: email@example.com.