Qualitative Research Director – Part-Time – New Agency
Melbourne, $120,000 - $140,000 + bonus
Full or part-time, this new agency can offer a commercial qualitative researcher a pivotal role in a fast-growing, boutique market research business.
It’s not often you see opportunities like this. To get in at the ground level and be instrumental in the planning and execution of the qualitative vision alongside a fabulous senior team who are challenging the status quo in strategic consumer insights.
How you help grow the qualitative proposition, and how your role can evolve in an agency founded on true partnership, is all to play for!
• Technology, Retail, Services & Digital brands
• Seek & grow opportunities for qualitative work with existing clients
• Develop new business opportunities
• Deliver superior insights through innovative methods
• Thought leadership of industry-leading qualitative approaches
• Demonstrate strong business acumen
• Recruit and develop a strong qualitative team
• Support a culture of continual learning, curiosity, integrity and persistence
• Work closely with senior management on overall business strategy
An Exciting Candidate….
…will have built a career in strategic consumer insights, with a passion for qualitative methodologies which allow you to dive deep in to the underlying values, beliefs and fears of human behavior which underpin decision making.
Prior experience in another market research agency is essential to understand the demands, pace and expectation of multiple client’s needs, and a strong understanding of the Melbourne market.
We’d also like to hear of proven experience in team leadership, relationship management and no fear consultative approach to helping grow business and extend relationships!
*Flexible working *Part-time work options * Bonus *Fresh vision & energy *Control of the qualitative proposition *A creative environment unconstrained by ‘here’s how we do things already’ * Fab new office * Agile independent
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121