Behavioural Researcher - Healthcare
Sydney, $100,000 - $150,000 (negotiable)
• Use science to create business impact
• Blend analytics, behavioral science and design thinking
• Top 10 Pharma clients
• The ultimate flexibility of home-working
• Established and growing consultancy environment
This new role offers a unique opportunity for an experienced research consultant who can apply psychological and behavioral principles to business and consumer markets.
My client is a boutique consultancy delivering ground-breaking research, insights & execution services.
They work across industries advising on brand, marketing, and communications strategy.
The Role Purpose:
To manage an existing Healthcare client portfolio.
You will work collaboratively to understand the client's business objective; design and execute the research approach; analyse data and interactions, and ultimately identify the opportunities to change behaviour.
Depending on the level of seniority (as this role can be tailored to experience) you will play an important role in ongoing client & service strategy working with a close-knit, senior team.
• A qualified practitioner of consumer research methodologies
• Experienced in qualitative & quantitative approaches
• Ideally experienced in the behavioral sciences or a deep passion in this regard
• Highly analytical and commercially aware
• Experience facilitating workshops and delivering presentations
• Well versed in the practical translation of insights
• A self-starter who will enjoy a flexible working environment
• Strong communication skills to work with an interstate team
• Ideally familiarity and fluency of Australian health & pharma regulations
• A strong academic & commercial profile highly regarded
• Strong remuneration package depending on level and experience
• Ultimate flexibility of home working, in either Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast
• A fantastic senior team of peers
• Intellectual, commercial & ambitious culture
• The fascinating world of creative behavioural sciences
To apply or for further details please contact Gemma Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.