Senior Consumer Insight Manager - Financial Services
AUD $90,000 -$120,000 + super
This exciting role will see you working onsite with a top bank to champion their brand understanding & customer insights program!
This Australian owned business is a leading provider of financial services business intelligence and market research.
Central to their success has been their ability to combine high end Market Research and local knowledge to provide insightful, valuable and actionable recommendations. Their advice and intelligence is tailored to their client’s specific markets and business needs.
Offering a suite of high end syndicated and customised research services what sets them apart from the competition is their core focus on the provision of exceptional client service. It is this customer centric approach that has seen them secure an enviable portfolio of local and global financial services brands including the top 5 Australian Banks.
As Senior Consumer Insight Manager within this bright and dynamic team you will sit on site with you key client – a top banking group. Acting as an extension their consumer insights team you will drive a vast array of research programs across customer experience and brand and marketing. Supported in turn by a team of analysts you will dig deep into the data to create content and market opportunities from the volumes of high quality business data this company has collected year on year. You should enjoy thinking creatively around this and like the idea of finding stories and working to your own briefs.
• 5+ years + in-house / intelligence / research agency experience
• High level business understanding and insight
• An ability to tell a story with data and a passion for numbers
• First class analysis skills (Excel and ideally SPSS / Q)
• Good proposal writing, analysis and presentation skills
• Leads by example
• Strong presentation skills
• Strong communications skills
• Previous experience of working with high profile banking/finance accounts would be a distinct advantage.
In return you will get to work as part of an organisation that values openness, collaboration, respect and importantly fun.
For more information please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org