Qual Operations Manager – London – Leading Visual Insight Agency
£32,000 - £40,000
This established and well-known research agency is seeking a Qualitative Operations Manager to join their creative and dynamic team. Projects are UK and international, including both traditional and digital methodologies, and across a wide range of sectors.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of their own studies from quotation stage through to delivery. Day to day responsibilities include:
• Writing proposals and screeners
• Liaising with international partners
• Logistical planning
• Taking overall responsibility for smooth-running of projects
To be successful in the role you will be a Qualitative Project Manager with prior experience at a market research agency. Additional skills required:
• Knowledge of the principles of ad hoc qualitative research techniques including groups, depth interviews, and online qual studies
• Someone who is adaptable, outgoing and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
If you are an MR Project Manager who is looking for a wide wide-ranging that offers lots of autonomy and exposure to a range of innovative techniques, we want to hear from you! Send your CV today. Interested? Please send your CV to Frances Burton at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7242 6321.