Quantitative Research Consultant – Online Communities
$70,000 - $85,000
• Utilise online communities and other quick turnaround methods to draw insights
• Work very closely with clients to understand their business needs
• Enjoy flexible working arrangements & an attractive salary package
This boutique agency is individual and everybody knows it! Whereas you may drown amongst the ranks at a big agency, it is certain that your voice will be heard here.
These guys may be small but they still make a rumble wherever they go. You will be given autonomy from day one, utilising your proven abilities in quantitative research to derive actionable insights from research data. You will work with a real mix of clients including those in the retail, media and banking space.
From NPD to U&A to consumer segmentation to positioning and advertising to brand development, this role will involve a huge amount of variety. You will have full management responsibilities for the whole cycle of the project. You will be the face of the business ensuring your clients are kept in the loop along every step of the way. You will also be heavily involved in the analysis of data and will prepare the reports that will be presented back to clients.
We’re looking to speak to strong quant researchers with excellent client servicing skills to go with. It’s a fast-paced environment; projects are ad-hoc and quick turnaround – you must not be fazed by this! Equally important is culture fit. This is the perfect opportunity for an organised, warm, engaging and client-centric individual.
• At least 2 years’ consumer market research experience – quantitative
• Skills in client servicing, questionnaire design, analysis, reporting and presenting
• Knowledge of online communities
• Strong numeracy skills and expertise with Q (Excel, SPSS ideally too)
• Desire to interact with stakeholders at all levels
Most importantly, you must have a genuine passion for market research.
If the person described sounds like you, please send your details to, Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1020