Senior Account Manager – Top FMCG retailer
$80,000 - $100,000 plus Super
Turn big data, into clear and succinct insights that ignite growth in the fmcg industry.
This agency understands that people are changing how they live, socialise and shop and are leaders at providing expert advice across the FMCG industry. Powered by innovative technology and precative analytics they deliver true consumer insights that drive success an ignite extraordinary growth for clients. They unlock insights about business brands, products and marketing strategies!!
The Role: Senior Account Manager
Day to day, operating as a Senior Account Manager will split your time in 3 key areas - client account management, developing a team, and consumer insights consultancy.
This role is to act as the primary point of contact for a leading Australian retailer across their business pillar so will have immense variety in terms of their needs, brands and the relationships You'll enjoy drawing out implications and delivering accurate data driven strategy to clients in the form of presentations which will provide clear direction.
• A collaborative, fast-paced, challenging and supportive team
• A large agency with optimal promotion opportunity
• Exposure to a wide range of FMCG companies
• Ongoing development of skills that are highly regarded in the industry
• Flexible working hours and great offices
• Progressive development programmes and initiatives
What do you need?
• Prior commercial experience in market research/category insights/Clientside ideally with FMCG clients
• Ideally you will have previous experience using Scan, Point-of-sale data, transactional data or shopper data
• Analytical and an ability to build stories from data
• Top communication skills so you are comfortable presenting and being client facing
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9258 1020