Consultant – Behavioural Economics & Consumer Insights
Sydney, $70,000 - $80,000+SUPER
With a global footprint, this award-winning agency uniquely offers research and consultancy grounded in behavioural economics. Expert in consumer behaviour, they explore both conscious and unconscious influencers and they have re-invigorated traditional research methods.
Boasting a multi-disciplinary team spanning qualitative, quantitative, planning and brand consultancy they have pioneered new ways to uncover and deliver fresh insights.
You’ll look at consumer choice, map current and future decision-making, define category choice architecture, look at conscious and unconscious behavioural influences and get to those amazing ‘ah ha’ moments when you deliver work to clients which unlocks growth and inspires their marketing and brand teams. On a day to day this means:
• Accountability for clients
• Building an understanding of their brands and businesses
• Defining needs and designing projects
• Conducting fieldwork
• Brain storming, creating stories and delivering insights via presentations
• A relevant academic history
• Market Research/consumer insights/planning/strategy experience – c3years+
• Experience in Qualitative methods
• Deep desire to learn more about BE
• An engaging presenter
• Full of ideas, creative and curiosity for consumer behaviour and brands and marketing
You’d join a fresh and exciting agency and become part of their upward momentum! It’s a flexible, grown up working environment where you will also enjoy continued training and learning with global workshops as well as strong remuneration and performance based incentives.
Get in touch for the details - Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122