Analytics Consultant – Data Sciences
Melbourne, $70,000 - $90,000+SUPER
This brilliant insights consultancy has an analytics specialism and mainstream consumer insights offering. Behind their commercial recommendations is a rigorous technical appreciation and knowledge of numbers that allows them to quantify and back-up their insights with statistical fact.
They are the very best place to apply and further any career focussed on advanced quantitative research methods.
They excel in complex analysis and modelling across a range of techniques – choice modelling, regression, market mix-modelling, max diff, decision hierarchies, experimental design, segmentation, multivariate analysis, preference mapping, hypothesis testing and the like.
At heart is a culture of collaboration. They’re a wide multi-disciplinary team who intentionally share and challenge ideas and points of view to get the very bust result from each other.
• Work alongside expert senior Directors to deliver all projects involving advanced analytics
• Recommend and design a range of complex analysis and modelling techniques
• Provide insights and interpret results to draw commercial conclusions for clients
• Innovate methods, tools and statistical packages
• Work closely with integrated DP and Consulting teams
• c4+ years experience in quantitative market research and advanced analytics
• Comfortable working with multiple and large data sets
• Strong technical expertise – SPSS, Q, Excel etc
• You will be a problem solver
• You will have a related academic profile
• You must have commercial experience of using marketing sciences techniques to help businesses.
To hear about this role and similar, please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122