Senior/Project Manager - Tech Company
Sydney, $50,000 - $70,000 + SUPER
The desirability of this account requires no explanation. Disruptive, fast growing, multi-market. They’re next-level.
With digital services and products spanning online advertising, search, cloud computing, software, social networking & maps, this is your chance to get your teeth stuck in to a giant of a brand that will throw you diverse insights challenges.
• High profile client account management
• Examination of business challenges
• Design of customised multi-market research projects
• Analyse & synthesis market research data for crucial insights
• Translation of insights in to business recommendations
• End to end management of projects
Very much a consulting role, you’ll be the type of researcher who gets biggest kicks out of client engagement, spotting opportunities, and spinning the story at debrief with sharp guidelines. You’ll spend your time focussed on this account, diving deep in to their business, but with boundless variety exploring their innovation, branding and marketing insights needs.
Top 5 company perks:
• An unrivalled local networking of collaboration across adjacent marketing disciplines
• A global networking for international secondments
• Large, busy office with fantastic team culture, perks & socials
• Big agency benefits – extra holiday, lap top, well-being allowance, fruit, parental schemes
• Top training programs – internal & external & professional memberships
• Previous experience in another market research agency or clientside insights role
• Experience with survey design, data analysis and report writing
• Experience in SPSS or Q (ideally)
• Strong project management experience
• Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients, suppliers and team
• An appetite to learn and a passion for consumer insights
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122