Account Manager – Consumer Trends & Intelligence
$80,000 + Generous Commission Structure (OTE $120,000+SUPER)
We are currently partnering with the world’s leading market intelligence agency – delivering fresh perspective and ground-breaking insights that drive innovation and new product development. Their online technology platform that provides real-time trend insights in the FMCG sector.
The team conducts non-stop global research and analysis and delivers trend forecasting for leading FMCG business across a mix of industries – food, beverage, tourism, personal care, and beauty.
As an Account Manager, you will manage a large portfolio of existing clients and ensure they are getting the best out of their subscriptions and the services being delivered. It’s a hybrid role, blending business intelligence, client account management, and business development.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
• Manage a current portfolio of existing clients and champion their business
• Work with your clients to grow their ROI within the FMCG sector
• Attend meetings and deliver winning pitches
• Network and grow new clients through business development
Your wallet will also benefit through commission; by up-selling, cross-selling and renewal of subscriptions.
• Prior experience in client/account management, sales or new business development ideally in the market research/data/intelligence or FMCG industry
• Confidence in presenting to clients and translating data into clear insights
• An ability to juggle a variety of projects and clients at once
• Highly polished, professional and consultative selling style
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1020 if you have any questions.