Market Research Consultant – Qualitative Focus
$70,000 - $80,000 package
• Join a leading name in research, strategic communications and campaign execution
• Sydney-based role for a researcher with both a qual and quant toolkit
• Highly consultative and fast-paced environment; international offices
Dualist qual & quant research opportunity in strategic communications and campaign execution. Design research as a foundation for high impact behavioural change issues.
New role at a leading name with an established expertise in market research, strategic communications and campaign execution. These highly intelligent strategists and researchers have learned the true power of information. They produce insights that guide key business stakeholders from capital markets, government, bureaucracy and the media on key commercial decisions.
This dualist role is for a senior researcher with a mixed tool bag of qualitative and quantitative research techniques they can apply to exploring a range of commercial questions. Working with government, services and commercial clients you will:
• Manage research projects across a range of sectors, utilising a variety of research techniques.
• Conduct in-depth interviews and focus groups when required.
• Develop and implement survey instruments, including questionnaires and focus group moderator’s guide.
• Manage timelines for projects.
• Undertake quantitative analysis, including data manipulation (in SPSS and Q) and reporting.
• Summarise and explain research findings and their implications.
• Undertake focus groups in locations around Australia when required.
• Create draft proposals for research.
This is a role for someone looking for a variety; someone inspired by applying their expertise to a range of subject matters and industry types. You will have at least 3-4 years’ experience working across qualitative and quantitative research which will have allowed you to:
• Perfected the art of applying your excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce engaging research reports and focus groups moderation guides.
• Understand the importance of personality. This role is for someone with ENERGY! and a real love of research and insights. You must be a go-getter, not afraid to put themselves out there and take advantage of all the opportunity to push yourself in new and inspiring directions.
To apply or for further information, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020