Quantitative Account Director – Strategic brand insights
$90,000 - $110,000 + superannuation
• Boutique market research/brand consultancy with impressive growth
• Senior role with client and team management responsibility
• Flexible working, great benefits, no limit to your progression & personal development
Opportunity for a high-performing and client facing quantitative researcher to join a top boutique with a global client list.
Specialists in all things brand, this boutique market research consultancy has seen impressive growth! Their innovative application of qualitative, quantitative and experimental methodologies means they are truly able to unlock insights that help brands become authentic and engaging.
The team is curious and forward-thinking with a genuine passion for unearthing insights. With a ‘start-up’ mentality, but a global client list, it’s the best of both worlds.
They are creative and innovative with a focus on brand effectiveness, brand tracking, consumer experience, concept testing, cultural trends, innovation and new product development.
As an Account Director, you will become an integral part of the business, acting as the 2iC to the MD. From day one, you will hit the ground running taking responsibility for managing research projects, growing strong client relationships and mentoring the team. From winning proposals, designing research, quantitative analysis and delivering insight-driven presentations, you will have input into every stage of the process and won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
Cultural fit is imperative to the success of this agency. They are a high performing team who enjoy working together and offer a lot of flexibility, autonomy, and progression for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Prior market research agency experience, with an ability to solve complex client problems
• Confidence at every stage of the research process (from pitch to proposals)
• Strong analysis skills – Q/SPSS and Excel (qual experience highly desirable)
• Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to create partnerships and build connections
• A personality that would thrive in a boutique and innovative environment
• A bendy brain, you like to think outside the box!
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1020