Innovation Strategist – Qualitative insights
$100,000 - $115,000 package
Award-winning innovation agency that agency helps clients change & grow through blending market research, creativity & design. They come up with new products, brands, services, and processes for leading local & international business.
They are the combination of a research agency, strategy consultancy, design agency & brand agency and view everything through a qualitative lens. They work with a mix of clients across industries – FMCG, food & beverage, financial services, supermarkets, retailers & broadcasters.
The close-knit team that sits within a wider full-service digital agency, you will get all the benefits of working for a global business, but the creativity, flexibility & autonomy of a boutique consultancy.
Due to growth, they are looking for an Innovation Strategist who will be responsible for;
1. Co-planning & running innovation projects from kick-off to delivery
2. Growing and nurturing client accounts
Although the focus of your role will be to produce actionable insights to clients that drive growth, you will be equally comfortable with being hands on, running workshops, IDI’s, prototyping, co-creation and focus groups.
The ideal candidate will have;
• Prior experience in planning/brand strategy/market research/innovation or behavioural economics
• Noteworthy qualitative skills – running workshops, groups & IDIs
• A natural ability to synthesise information & produce clear recommendations
• Commercial innovation & branding experience within FMCG
• A desire to do something fresh, creative and innovative
In return, you will receive exceptional benefits including, tailored progression plans, industry leading training (internally & externally lead), social events & $$ towards training of your choice.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser; email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020 for further information