Quantitative Consultant – FMCG Drinks client
Sydney, $80,000 - $100,000 + SUPER
Top 10 reasons not to miss out:
1. The fastest growing Marketing Insights Consultancy in Australia
2. An award-winning employer of choice
3. A large & vibrant team of 70+ in Sydney working over 30+ global markets
4. Over 100 of Australasia’s and the world’s leading brands as clients
5. Company values of innate drive, collaboration, creative solutions & commercial pragmatism
6. A high -performance culture and team of peers and senior mentors
7. Pure Consulting, high-end qual, advanced quant and integrated marketing
8. Strong salary + bonus + extra holiday + annual work trips + social activities
9. Tailored personal development plans
10. A highly regarded agency to open future career prospects through reputation
Seeking an enthusiastic, client focused and commercial quantitative researcher.
This role provides an opportunity to develop a strong relationship with an existing and established high profile alcoholic beverages client.
Working across a strategic brand continuous project as well as other ad hoc projects, the role requires the skill set and expertise of a skilled research practitioner with a strategic mindset.
You’ll define client needs, immerse yourself in their business, deploy research plans and devise business solutions and opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Extensive market research experience – 6 years minimum in industry
• Evidence of building strong client relationships
• Deep quantitative research know-how
• Hands-on analytical and investigative skills – Q/SPSS
• An interest or previous experience in FMCG/ drinks category would be useful
• Experience mentoring/managing people
• The ability to build strong relationships with senior management – internally and externally
• An ambitious future leader
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122.