Qualitative Insights Manager
Salary - AUS$60,000 - $75,000 + super
Location – Sydney Australia
You think of this agency and you think of one word; influence. This is your chance to join a team where your voice will be part of big changes in big businesses.
Influential players on many levels they …
• lead clients and brands to realise their potential and make brave choices
• lead consumers to be agents of change - their collaborative and co-creative approach puts power into the hands of consumers
• lead the market on thinking and innovation – combining the smartest techniques, tools and technologies.
This role as Qualitative Account Manager will expose you from day one to the full qualitative research process. This will include taking client briefs, managing communications; writing screener and discussion guide (with assistance), running focus groups (with assistance) overseeing fieldwork and analysing and interpreting data. Although you will be given enough freedom to make a mark, this agency prides themselves on the way they help their employees grow and develop and so you’ll be given plenty or training, mentoring and support.
This role is perfect for somebody who has a strong interest in brands and is keen to use imagination and creativity to get their head around what makes people tick. You will have hands on relationship with clients and must enjoy interacting with consumers from a range of backgrounds.
The right individual will possess the following:
• At least 1-3 years exposure to working in a research environment – ideally with specific exposure to qualitative research
• A passion for telling compelling stories with smart insights
• A clear direction of where you see your research career going.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills
As a business this agency offers excellent benefits – 25 days leave, a lucrative bonus and profit share, social events and company trips away, opportunities for international travel and great training. To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett on email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121 to learn more.