Digital Project Manager – Research
Sydney, $60,000 - $65,000 + SUPER
Are you reliable, smart and technology-savvy?
Are you analytical and interested in survey-based research?
My client provides automated tools and expert support for product and pricing research. They have a complete online solution available to their fast-growing client portfolio.
They are making powerful market research methods like conjoint analysis, discrete choice experimentation and prediction markets readily available with easy-to-use online tools supplemented with on-demand expert advice.
Join the growing team as one of their expert advisors.
• You will be integral to day-to-day operations
• Mastering the online tools
• Project management of panel suppliers
• Ensure projects are on track
• Survey coding
• Running trial research through the platform
• Data processing
• Assisting in preparing and marketing sales materials
• Reliable, attention to detail and organizational skills
• Comfortable with technology and analytically minded
• Ideally experience in online market research – project management, DP or operations.
• Good Microsoft Excel skills
• The desire to learn
This is a fantastic opportunity for full career training in a small, motivated and ambitious team with lots to learn.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122