Trainee Research Associate – Kick start your career
Sydney, $50,000 - $60,000 + SUPER
About the company:
A global group with international offices, this agency offers opinion research and polling research to help businesses, corporations and political parties execute winning communications campaigns.
With CBD offices and a highly professional working environment, the experienced team draws on sophisticated research tools to create emotionally resonant, multi-channel communications strategies.
About the role:
The successful candidate will show a strong interest in developing a career in primary market research and learning about opinion polling, public policy and corporate communications.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a highly-skilled team, enjoying direct mentorship from experienced Directors in a flat line structure, with full and extensive on the job training.
• Support qualitative & quantitative research activities
• Design questionnaires, moderation guides, prepare materials
• Data analysis and interrogation
• Producing insightful reports to illuminate comms strategies
• Liaise directly with clients on projects
• Conduct desk research – synthesising information
• Assist with administrative tasks to support the research teams
Capabilities & experience:
• Minimum c12 months experience in insights strategy/market research
• Familiarity with qualitative or quantitative research methods
• Enthusiasm & curiosity
• Highly responsive & organised
• Interest in corporate, public and/or world affairs
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org