Quantitative Data Analyst –
Sydney, $60,000 - $70,000+SUPER
• Advanced Strategy & Research methods
• Powerful Consumer Insights
• Rigorous Quantitative Analysis
• Creative Approaches
• Thorough, sensitive & supportive teamwork
These are the key words associated with this multidisciplinary brand development and consumer insights agency, and the type of work you will perform in the role of Data Analyst.
You’ll enjoy full project responsibility including questionnaire design, fieldwork management & data production.
You’ll help determine appropriate statistical techniques and provide preliminary analysis and conclusions.
You’ll love the critical analysis of pulling out observations and insights and producing clear, articulate and illuminating reports.
Perfect, if you’re a more technical researcher who loves the art of research production, the data, the methods, streamlining the process. You’ll no doubt be highly organised, highly analytical and have great organisational skills.
Top 5 role drawcards:
• Blue-chip client list – FMCG and a major Australian bank
• A rare technically focussed role in a strategic environment
• Sizeable, leading Australian agency for support, structure and internal opportunities
• Amazing mentors – the industry best work here for a reason
• Laptop, health & wellness program, fantastic training, stacks of social activities & bonus!
Top 5 candidate requirements:
• Tertiary qualification is desirable
• At least 18 months in a similar role handling complex data files
• Experience of market research data and stats packages like Q
• A resourceful, high achiever looking for responsibility and professional growth
• Full working rights in Australia
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122