Quantitative Associate Consultant
$60,000 - $75,000 package
Combine strategic thinking with research expertise to transform insights into true commercial value.
Our client is an elite insights and strategy business in growth. They are currently looking to hire an Quantitative Associate Consultant to join their Sydney team
What’s on offer?
• Opportunity to work across a wide range of research methodologies and advanced research approaches including segmentation, choice modelling and path analysis
• Be involved day to day with client management
• Mix of ad-hoc and quant tracking work
• This role also sits closely with the qual team so you work closely with them and have input into running projects
• Unique mix of clients: consumer goods, retail, services
Perks: Sleek office, wide Mac screens and hardware, access to top tools and software, internal and external training, conferences, regular hours, no egos, genuine smart team to challenge and inspire.
You will be passionate about providing actionable insights into tricky consumer questions. Ideally you will have previously worked in a boutique research agency and will have 1+years’ experience under your belt. Not only will you have quant skills but you will be enthusiastic about understanding people, cultures and behaviours. You will have hands on experience with SPSS and Q and a natural talent for pulling out key nuggets of information.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020