Qualitative Strategist – Behavioural Economics
$65,000 + Superannuation + benefits
• Global insights, research & behavioural science consultancy
• As a qualitative researcher you will manage projects & be mentored by the best
• Winner of the industry award for best place to work
For over a decade, this agency has used behavioural science/economics to understand emotional measures that impact how people make decisions to guide business success. They are the leader in the industry at doing so.
Clients come to them for actionable insights, fresh ways of thinking & better predictions. Their unique way of working combines deep qualitative insights with complex quantitative analysis and looks at it through a behavioural lens.
As a Qualitative strategist you will work on market research projects end-to-end; taking briefs, designing research, running fieldwork, analysis and insight generation. You will grow your experience and get your hands dirty in; consumer journey mapping, workshops, ideation, ethnography and co-creation in addition to IDIs and focus groups.
You will work on a variety of projects both commercial & social to solve interesting problems such as;
• Why do Australians drink so much bottled water, how can we minimise this?
• How can we reduce anti-social behaviour on public transport?
• How can we encourage people to do more exercise?
• How can we understand people’s attitudes when choosing a credit card?
The Sydney office is the largest in the APAC region, they have a fresh, innovative and creative culture & are always looking for ways to improve. You will be offered tailored training & mentoring from leaders in the industry.
If you have 2+ years market research experience with qualitative insights I would love to hear from you. To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020