Research Manager - Top 25 Global Agency
Sydney, $70,000 - $90,000+SUPER
A Rare Opportunity:
Due to a recent collaboration with a global powerhouse, this top insights consultancy is launching in to an exciting phase of accelerated growth.
This means they are looking for bright, aspiring quantitative researchers to be part of their future vision and enjoy a broad exposure to projects, clients and future opportunities for personal development in the business.
A pioneer in online market research, government and commercial strategy, this global powerhouse now operates internationally with offices in the UK, USA, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
They have been named as one of the world's top 25 research companies.
Boasting their own software, a highly participative panel of people worldwide, deep research expertise and broad industry experience - they offer a winning suite of consultative research tools for a variety of clients.
In Sydney, the small-mid sized team is rapidly expanding and looking for to add strength at the Research Manager level working on PR, Brand & Marketing projects.
• Participate in quantitative research projects from pitch to final presentation
• Build rapport and partnership with top client brands
• Add value in research design & project management
• Critically analyse data to draw out crucial insights
• Produce timely & brilliant strategic reports/presentations for clients
• Bring support, energy and vision to the wider team and business.
• Prior experience in full service quantitative market research
• A strong technical skill set in survey based data analysis
• An innate interest in people, behaviour, opinion
• An awareness of general cultural/societal/economic trends in Australia
• The desire to work on a variety of projects & clients in a fast paced organisation
• Opportunity for international secondments
• Fast growing global organisation offering quick career progression/opportinity
• Responsibility & visbility with clients
• Strong mentorship from Senior Project Directors
• Flexible working practises
There are 2 positions available and they will go quickly, so don't delay get in touch for a confidential chat and sharing of information.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122