Quantitative Research Consultant
$60,000 - $80,000 + SUPER
• International research consultancy with exceptional benefits
• Quantitative role focused on big picture consumer insights
• New offices in the heart of the Sydney CBD – harbour views!
International agency with a reputational for producing data driven insights that drive success for clients.
Due to grown in the team they were looking for a Quantitative Researcher to join them. Your day-to-day will be a mixture of quantitative research design, client management, insight generation and final presentation delivery.
1. Large global organisation: With offices in all corners of the globe you will have exposure to different ways of thinking and international transfers in the future
2. Mixture of projects: You will work on projects such as – New Produce Development, Brand Strategy, Shopper Insights, Behaviour change and corporate relation
3. Awesome clients: You will be a key driver of success for big names brands across a variety of industries such as FMCG, Fashion, Telco’s, Automotive, Retail & Finance
4. Client facing role: Excellent opportunity to work with key stakeholders across all elements of the research process from client account management, presenting and pitching
5. Exceptional training: You will have an opportunity to work alongside some of the best thinkers and strategist where you will be able to tap into their experience and learn
To apply you must have solid experience in the market research / consumer insights industry with strong quant understanding. You will be switched on, passionate about pulling insights from data.
If you’re interested, or would like to have a confidential discussion, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 9258 1021