Senior Leader/ Director – Strategic Research Agency
Melbourne, $160,000 - $220,000 (neg) + benefits
Senior Leadership role:
This is a key leadership role in the business. You will lead the Melbourne team of a top insights agency, responsible for people, culture, clients, new & existing revenue streams.
A highly experienced researcher & strategist, you’ll understand the industry landscape, the market and what drives successful client outcomes. You’ll be able to adopt new thinking, tools and methods to stay ahead and you’ll take clients and your team on a journey to inspire and influence their thinking.
Joining a strong senior leadership team, you’ll collaborate nationally to represent and enhance the agency brand.
Brand & Communications Strategy
A specialist team of researchers, they bring a unique blend of strategic data insights matched with a deep understanding of people. They use this expertise to develop world-class brand strategy, successful communications campaigns, and evaluate the impact of campaign activity.
• Act a senior strategic advisor and develop senior relationships
• Lead the team – mentoring, identifying career paths, hiring and build culture
• Manage key existing client relationships
• Lead pitches to win business & develop new revenue streams
• Create and oversee delivery of creative research briefs
• Embrace new thinking, technology and methodologies
• Bring strategy to life for clients and illuminate opportunities
• Mentor others
• An influential career in market research, insights & strategy
• A strong hands-on practitioner of research who can lead by example
• Experience of previously managing a research team
• Ideally fluent in both quantitative & qualitative methodologies
• Broad industry exposure – some services (finance, energy, telco etc) essential and some government optimal
• Currently operating in a leadership capacity
• Passion, energy, courage, drive and charisma
This is a rare senior leadership role for the right candidate with energy, passion and expertise with room for further progression in the business. There is a comprehensive benefits program, and competitive package.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122