Market Research Consultant – Quantitative Insights
$80,000 - $90,000
New role sitting in the one of the world’s leading data, research & insights consultancy. They help clients (technology, retail, finance & FMCG) create strong brands through comprehensive research blending both qualitative & quantitative. Operating like that of a Management Consultancy, the work they do is highly strategic.
Due to growth they are looking for a Quantitative Market Research Consultant to join the smart research team. This is a growth opportunity for you to build your capabilities in research and expand your career options.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for:
• Project Management. Managing a mixture of research projects – questionnaire/ survey design, data analysis, insight generation & presenting. Working across both tracking & ad-hoc projects you will be client facing
• Insights Delivery. Craft compelling stories and translating data into insights that address key client business issues. You will use SPSS, Q & excel to really dive deep into the data.
• Client Management. Interacting with clients on a day-to-day basis, professionally responding to client needs, questions, solving business problems that drive client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have;
• Prior experience in quantitative research using SPSS, Q & excel
• Client facing experience
• Proven ability to create data driven insights & recommendations
• Flair for building relationships with clients & stakeholders
• Natural curiosity and a can-do attitude
The agency has exceptional benefits – extended annual leave, flexible working, on-site gym, tailored training, heath insurance & an impressive annual bonus.
If you are interested, please send you CV to Emily Moser; email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020