Market Research Consultant – Automotive
$60,000 - $75,000 + Superannuation
• Growing marketing, branding & research agency – lead a global automotive client
• Blend qual, quant & secondary research
• Spend time onsite with clients in their office – hybrid-Clientside role
Interesting role for a researcher that enjoys agency life but would love to see insights & recommendations in action.
A rapidly growing Marketing & Branding research agency is looking for an ambitious market researcher to join their team in the heart of Melbourne.
This is a growth role, due to new clients and growing relationships. The agency specialises in providing market leading insights that allows business to improve their marketing & brand.
They combine traditional qual & quant research with CX & UX design they are known for – communication evaluation, brand strategy, stakeholder engagement and ideation workshopping.
As a Market Research Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects, whilst running the business largest Automotive account. You will spend time on-site with clients in their offices and will become fully integrated into the business. Unlike other agency roles, you will see your insights in action!
• Be involved in quantitative questionnaire design, analysis, insight generation and reporting
• Turn complex data into simple solutions & recommendations for your clients that drive growth
• Presenting insights to clients collaborating with marketing, insights & media teams
• Assist in the running of qual workshops
The ideal candidate will have:
• Prior experience with quantitative market research (some exposure to qual would be ideal)
• Experience with SPPS, Q or excel
• Strong data & insight skills – you like telling stories
• An ability to be client facing and present information in a clear & innovative way
It’s an awesome role for a mid-level researcher that enjoys agency life but would love to see their research & recommendations come to life and really partner with clients.
If you are interested, please send across your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1020