Qualitative Brand Strategist – Brand & CX consultancy
$60,000 - $80,000 + super + bonus
Awesome brand & customer experience consultancy in Melbourne
Growth role for a qualitative researcher who has a passion for branding
Highly innovative agency with autonomy, flexibility & quick progression
This independent Australian Brand and Customer Experience consultancy is passionate about helping brands connect with customers. Due to growth, they are looking for a Qualitative Researcher / Strategist to join the team, you will partner with leading brands within the FMCG, Services, Media, Financial and Technology where you will be client facing from pitch to proposal.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you will want to apply:
1. Tailored training & progression plans. You will expand your qual toolkit; in-home immersions, store safaris, ethnography, human-centered innovation, customer experience mapping, workshopping
2. Brilliant variety of projects – brand development, brand launch, brand growth, brand revitalization, co-creating, increasing engagement
3. A supportive culture of team places that are committed, curious, caring and innovative and FUN!
4. Flexible working and accelerated career progression where if you hit targets you will move up the ranks very quickly
5. Cool new offices with a buzz, heaps of natural light, a veranda perfect for summer and new interiors
If you have solid experience in a branding/insights or research agency (ideally in a qual capacity) and are looking for a role that will stretch your thinking please apply. In return, you will receive great training & development, flexibility, and high remuneration package..
Send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9258 1020 if you would like to chat further.