Market Research Executive – Global agency with an award-winning reputation
$50,000 - $75,000 package
• Do you question why people do what they do?
• Are you fascinated by consumers and brands?
• Are you a wiz with numbers and technical skills?
• Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge and excite you?
My client is a loved named within the world of market research, strategy and insights. They don’t just do bog standard research; they dive deep into solving very complex problems and are the best at doing so.
They are looking for either a Research Executive (2+years) or a Senior Research Executive (3+years) to join their forward-thinking Sydney team that is renowned for creating, developing and delivering some of the best research in Australia. The role will see you working with a mixture of clients, tech, retail, FMCG & finance.
But what will you do?
This role will see you responsible for managing research projects, support all aspects of the research process from proposal & questionnaire design to presentation delivery. You will work closely with clients, were you will be their first point of contact day to day on projects. You will analyse survey data to pull out key insights that drive impactful change.
What do you need to be considered?
• Highly interested in data, research and understanding consumers
• 2+years market research industry experience (agency or Clientside)
• Hands on experience managing research projects
• Statistical quantitative experience (SPSS or Q ideally)
• You will be a highly organised individual
If you want the opportunity to join one of the most impressive research houses in worldwide, please contact Emily Moser, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1021