Quantitative Senior Consultant – Global consultancy
$100,000 - $120,000 + Super
International award-winning consultancy that operates like a creative boutique
As a Senior Consultant you will manage the business top global account
Growth position – further your client serving, research & team management skills
This global consultancy is specialised in joining the dots between branding, communication & innovation to drive business growth. They use qual & quant research methods & blend that with advanced analytics & secondary research. They think of themselves as a small company with an entrepreneurial spirit but with all the significant advantage of being part of a larger network.
As a Quantitative Senior Consultant, you will manage one of the business top accounts either in the services & technology industry. It’s an important role where you will have the opportunity to drive insights & ways of thinking across markets, cultures & clients around the world.
• Get under the skills of client’s business issues supporting proposals & pitches
• Go beyond data & deliver insights that drive change
• Use a mix of primary research (qual & quant), analytics and secondary research
You will work across a mixture of projects, Brand & Communications, Customer Experience, Innovation, Product Development & Shopper Insights.
The right candidate will have:
• Prior experience in market research being hands-on with quantitative & qualitative research
• Impeccable client management skills
• An ability to turn complex data into clear & succinct insights
• Passion for big-picture thinking & a desire to work in global projects
This agency offers excellent benefits – additional leave, wellness programmes, tailored progression plans & a performance-based bonus.
If you are interested in, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020