Account Director – High Performance Consultancy
Melbourne, $110,000 - $130,000 + SUPER + BONUS
Look no further for intellectual stretch, top quality projects, clients and the art of research consultancy in a senior, Account Director position.
1. Join the senior team shaping the success of the Melbourne office
2. Leverage a trusted brand name to work with major brands with serious budgets
3. Industry leading tools and technology
4. Integrating data types for true consultancy
5. Adventurous and evolving culture where fresh injections of ideas and approaches are highly sought after
Enjoy stability, structure and big budget clients but with all the energy, agility, individuality and drive you think of in an independent agency.
Unique in their talents and approach to each client brief, more akin to a management consultancy than a research agency, which reflects their personality.
Boasting a weighty client list across most industries, they tackle everything thrown at them: high end analytics, complex tracking, brand and advertising, customer satisfaction; ad hoc consultancy, pricing evaluation, brand strategy, U&A etc.
• A Quant Specialist: You’ll need to be a highly accomplished research professional with a wealth of industry experience. Although a management position, you will not leave behind your hands on responsibilities and you’ll enjoy the bones of research consultancy and client work.
• A Commercial Mind: You’ll enjoy taking on a portfolio of existing clients but also starting to take responsibility for spotting new opportunities.
• A Mentor: You’ll have formal and informal responsibility for junior to mid-level staff where you’ll guide, inspire, organize and lead the way by example.
• A Consultant: The ability to take clients on a journey and inspire confidence by contextualizing the consumer data with existing information and market information and your own intuitive marketing/branding knowledge, is essential!
Get in touch if you have prior Market Research agency experience and meet the capabilities outlined above.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122