Lead Marketing Analyst – Top Insight Agency
Melbourne, $100,000 - $150,000 + profit bonus + bens
Over 10 years, this top consumer insights agency has grown steadily to cater for growing demand, achieving an enviable record of client retention and award-winning work.
Their success is fuelled by passion, curiosity and inquiring minds who put clients first, adapt to change, deliver on promises, and work collaboratively to deliver great results.
Top 3 aspects of the Lead Analyst role:
1. Methodology– Take a pivotal role in the design & delivery of projects ranging from small scale methodologically straightforward studies through to large scale complex projects involving advanced analytic techniques
2. Consult – Act as the internal expert on methodology, advising and educating the wider consultancy team; and consult directly with clients, in their language of business, marketing and communications issues to lead project design and outcomes.
3. Thought Leadership – working closely with the management team, you’ll help look for ways to continually advance data processing & operations for the business
Conducting virtually all types of quantitative market research, across most commercial industries their clients include banks, airlines, retailers, FMCG manufacturers, Retailers, tech & digital. Big high profile, strategic research challenges at the premium end of the scale.
They excel in complex analysis and modelling across a range of techniques – choice modelling, regression, market mix-modelling, max diff, decision hierarchies, experimental design, segmentation, multivariate analysis, preference mapping, hypothesis testing and the like.
Ultimately, their data is the foundation on which they build marketing, branding, innovation and customer experience strategies.
• Prior experience in advanced data sciences/marketing analytics/marketing sciences
• An understanding of consumer market research/survey data
• A technical specialist coupled with consulting abilities
• Prior experience working in an expert/advisory role
• Familiarity with stats packages – SPSS, Q, Excel etc.
• Ideally programming knowledge – SQL and VBA
• A problem solver
Incredible financial and professional rewards on offer with this top end data consultancy. The role can be tailored in level, and this is a unique opportunity for a much sought-after skill-set leading to fast career growth.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122