Consultant – Research & Insights
$60,000 - $80,000package
• Hybrid agency & Clientside role – spend time onsite with clients
• Mix qualitative, quantitative research & consumer insight
• Progress your career in with an agency that offers training & mentorship
Manage a large Auto client account through research, insights & strategy. Career progressing position
In the ever-changing landscape of today, this agency is passionate about understanding what makes consumer tick. They are a small agency with a big market presence, and spend time in collaboration with clients – they see recommendations & insights come to life.
They work across a mixture of industries; however, this role will see you managing Australia’s most impressive Auto company.
As a Research/ Strategy Consultant, you will be the key point of contact for clients & insights team helping solve marketing & consumer problems. Your days will be varied, from questionnaire design, running workshops, data analysis, insight generation & reporting.
It’s an awesome opportunity to gain exposure to new ways of thinking as this agency is super innovative in their approach. You will work across;
• Consumer Journey Mapping
• Brand Strategy
• Ideation workshopping
• Customer segmentation
• Communication testing
• UX & design
What will you bring?
• Prior experience 1+ years from a research, insights, marketing or creative agency
• Ideally prior experience in survey design & analysis
• Excitement & passion to join a growing agency with an awesome culture
• Out of the box lateral thinking & strong communication skills
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1020